4D MAPPER PTY LTD (ABN: 44 605 773 939)
Your privacy is important to us.
A copy of the Act is available at: https://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/C2015C00279.
We may, from time to time, review and update this policy, including taking into account new or amended laws, new technology and/or changes to our operations. All personal information held by us will be governed by the most recently updated policy.
When do we collect information?
- you purchase a subscription with us
- you set up an account on the Site
- you access and use your account
- you contact us with a question or feedback about your subscription or the Site.
When you visit the Site, or log-in to third party sites from the Site, we will receive information that those pages have loaded in your web browser.
Cookies cannot access your personal information and we do not share information gathered by cookies.
You can control cookies through your browser settings and other tools. Please be aware that, if you reject the cookie, you may not be able to use our web-based services.
What is personal information?
What personal information do we collect and hold?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- age or birth date;
- profession, occupation or job title;
- details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our Site or indirectly through use of our Site or online presence through our representatives or otherwise.
How do we protect information?
In order to enable us to meet our obligations under the Act and to ensure the operation of the Site, we may need to allow our authorised staff and contractors access to your personal information. The staff and contractors are required by contract and policies to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, please let us know immediately.
For what purposes do we use information?
- assess your application to be a Subscriber
- provide you access to the Site
- respond to any enquiry you have
- provide support related to aspects of the Site
- improve your user experience
- facilitate quick retrieval of relevant information
- alert you to updated information on the Site
- investigate problems, resolve disputes or enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use
- for our administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), promotional, planning, product/service development, quality control and research purposes, or those of our contractors or external service providers;
- as required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act).
For what purposes do we NOT use information?
- sell your personal information, such as name, contact details (email or street address) to third parties
- use your contact details (email or street address) to send you marketing materials.
When do we give information to third parties?
- where it is necessary for your subscription application to be assessed
- as reasonably necessary in order to enable us to make the Site available to you
- for the purposes of product development, research or statistical analysis
- when we reasonably believe it is required by law
- when you give us permission to do so
- as reasonably necessary in order to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- as necessary to assert our rights.
Updating your information
Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We will not charge for simply making a request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information. If you make an access request, we will ask you to verify your identity.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others, or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
Subscribers will generally be able to access and update their membership details online. We request that you keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to improve our services to you.
How to Contact Us
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
You may do so by:
- email to [email protected]
- writing to us at: 7/34-36 Charles St, Parramatta, NSW, 2150 Australia
- calling us by telephone on +61 2 9199 7435